[Mgs] brake line question

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Mon Aug 1 08:29:12 MDT 2011

Yes, I did this on my 72B after I found a small pinhole on the bend over the
axle. Yes, its straight forward - just buy the replacement line from Moss or
another parts distributor. It will be straight but is flexible enough to bend
slowly using your thumbs. You can also purchase a tube bender from Harbor
Freight or another purveyor of cheap imported tools which will make the job a
little quicker and save some stress on your hands. Make sure you have a good
90 degree bend on the end that goes into the wheel cylinder so it goes in
straight, otherwise it will be more difficult to get it screwed in as well as
increase the chance of stripping the threads. Otherwise, just take your time
and it should go in easily.

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT