[Mgs] QH brand fuel pumps

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 02:45:07 MDT 2011

QH was originally a British company, currently owned by what looks like a
German company.  Where the pumps are actually made is another matter.  QH
also make clutches, but from what I've read the general advice is to steer
clear of them and go for Borg & Beck instead.  Having said that the QH pumps
are a direct replacement for the SU but quite a bit cheaper it seems, and
metal-bodied which is much better than the plastic-bodied Moprod type which
are another direct replacement.