[Mgs] Frozen Choke Cable

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 01:51:51 MDT 2010

It seems to me that if, when disconnected from the carb (i.e. removing any
potential problems with the carb linkages), the inner can't be pulled out,
you have little option but to replace.  You could try stretching the outer
in various places and dribbling in some releasing fluid I suppose.  Did you
lubricate the new cable when you fitted it?