[Mgs] LED BULBS FOR MGA

Vance Navarrette v.navarrette at comcast.net
Fri Sep 17 09:46:41 MDT 2010

	By the way folks, lest anyone castigate me for simply showing
the same problem LEDs that have been the target of so much criticism,
please scroll down a bit on the hyperlink. My comments are directed at
the replacement lamps that are based on SURFACE MOUNT LEDs, *NOT* the
lamps at the top of the page that are merely clusters of conventional
LEDS. The lamps at the top of the page would be highly directional, and
therefore not well suited to our LBCs.

	Vance