[Mgs] Was: Re: Overdrive does not work when it is hot. Now, Rich's GT not selling

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at airadv.net
Mon Sep 6 11:10:29 MDT 2010

Rich, I hear you regarding (" '73 Black Tulip BGT, still for sale, slightly
crestfallen at the lack of interest so far..."). I'm trying to sell a nice
TD and have had it on the market for almost a year. It's VERY reasonably
priced but so far, nobody has even LOOKED at it. Collector cars are luxuries
and in this economy it looks like even people of means are not spending
much. I suppose there are prices at which these cars would sell quickly...

FWIW,
Allen
Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs