[Mgs] Overdrive does not work when it is hot.

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 04:10:14 MDT 2010

Some at least aren't symmetrical - the OD switch points backwards, is
pretty-well right at the top and above a jutting-out piece of the casting.
The reverse-light switch points sideways, lower down, and much easier to get
grips on.
http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk/images/gbs2.jpg (rubber bumper pre-77).
I've not had to change either, but even getting to the spades on the OD
switch needed the rear crossmember dropping on a jack, the centre cubby
removing, tunnel carpet pulled back, and the little (4-synch) removable
panel ... removed.