[Mgs] Overdrive does not work when it is hot.

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Wed Sep 1 12:47:57 MDT 2010

I've never seen a bunch to over-analyze a problem so! =-O

I drove my '70B for several years with the lockout switch bypassed so I
could play with the OD in all four forward gears.  I was judicious in
how I used it in the lower gears of course but it never broke down.
That OD can take more strain than some folks give it credit for.   I
took the bypass off right before I sold the car.

However what I told Andrew he coud do was in the nature of a temporary
trouble-shooting aid.

CR