[Mgs] clown

David Ambrose stargazer1 at cox.net
Sat Oct 30 15:51:20 MDT 2010

The correct protocol is to post an INVITATION. Then, people can join if
they desire. But, if you go harvest email addresses and start mailing
away, you're a spammer. You're probably violating US law, but more
importantly, your ISP's terms of acceptable use.

If anyone wants to complain, we can trace the Kent Collection's email
back to the source, and lodge our complaints there and with the company
serving their web site. That should more or less, pull the plug on their
entire operation.

If we really want to be mean, we can turn them over to the loving
embrace of 4chan.

Regards,
Dave Ambrose

On 10/30/2010 9:02 AM, Larry Daniels wrote:
> [...]
 link.  It didnbt work.
> Three times it didnbt work.  I emailed you asking to be b
unsubscribedb

> from your mailing list that I never b
subscribedb
 to.  Still receive your