[Mgs] looks like we got a spammer

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 08:18:40 MDT 2010

Did anyone else get an email from Britannia Parts? I got two, one to each
email address. If I'd just gotten one, I have passed it off as I signed up for
a mailing list. But I got it to both.

I have 1 account for general stuff, and one account for just car stuff. Keeps
things organized in my mind. But I was always accidently sending from the
other account. So I registered it as an account that receives nothing from the
mailing list.

So when I have 2 messages side by side from the same place, I know I didn't
sign up.

Sorry no real MG content, mine went into hibernation last weekend.

Paul.