[Mgs] Brake calipers

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Fri Oct 22 22:44:51 MDT 2010

So, if I buy the story that it's about the bolts, and that's the one
that *kind of* makes sense to me, please tell me what's so special about
the bolts. I wasn't aware that 'one-torque-only' bolts had been invented
that early. Grading? Particular thread?

Glenn

--
I have a hunch that the Arabs will use their oil billions not to
modernize their countries but to redress the balance between the

		Eric Hoffer, 11/30/74

Glenn Schnittke

g.schnittke at comcast.net
Home - 615-837-5883