[Mgs] Fuses

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Oct 7 10:00:28 MDT 2010

Don't quite understand why.  I can understand a fuse*holder* having a
voltage rating as that involves insulation.  I know these fuses include a
glass tube which is an insulator, but that just holds the ends apart!
Unless it's one of those cases where the law dictates that everything
electrical must have a voltage rating regardless of how illogical it might
be, like having a sell-by date on Worcester sauce.