[Mgs] "64 & '67 MGBs estate sale in SC

Don don at napanet.net
Sun Nov 28 13:12:21 MST 2010

I posted this to the MG Experience forum a few days ago, so this may
be redundant for many who follow the MG world on-line . . .

I keep looking for an old MGB, and I do discover 'em, but they are
always too far away from me!
This is an estate auction in Inman SC and there are two MGB
roadsters, both needing work/restoration. Looks like an opportunity
to buy an early MGB for a project or for parts without having to pay
very much.

Estate of John Clement, Deceased - SMALL ESTATE - includes 1964 &
1967 MGs, Some Furniture, Crocks, Glassware, Yard Tools & More!

<http://www.whamauctions.com/cal.htm>http://www.whamauctions.com/cal.ht<http://www.whamauctions.com/cal.htm>m

Don Scott
Calistoga CA USA
1966 TR4A