[Mgs] Worst MGB ever?

Vance Navarrette v.navarrette at comcast.net
Thu Nov 25 12:23:18 MST 2010

	At least he had the decency to use a rubber bumper car as his
starting point. I would have been reduced to tears if it had chrome
bumpers. As it is, I can admire the sheet metal work - it seems like a
first rate job.
	I wonder if he was using the standard lump to pull it around.
Talk about anemic! Maybe he has a V8 under the hood?

	Vance