[Mgs] Ran When Parked

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Sun Nov 21 10:49:37 MST 2010

David,
I think MGBs get a little paranoid when they are parked for a long
time.  I bought my daughter a nice roadster and she used it
constantly for ages without a problem.  Then she parked it neatly in
the driveway out of the way and trundled off to finish
university.  It sat for over a year and it was decided to sell it.  A
very good friend of mine bought it because he had seen it around,
going well, and checked with the car's garage shop place.  They said
"great car".   He bought it and had an awful lot of trouble with it -
never out of the shop.  It just seemed to resent being driven !!!  I
tell you, those little bundles of joy have feelings !