[Mgs] Harness routing 67B

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Nov 8 02:02:42 MST 2010

Clausager?  There are quite good pictures of a 69 and particularly a 64 in
there.  But basically as long as the components are in the right places the
main run goes horizontally from back to front near the top of the inner wing
with the tails dropping down vertically.  The rear harness and tail for it,
and possibly the main harness to the starter goes through a couple of clips
in that right rear corner.  The gearbox tail goes across the shelf to join
to the gearbox harness, then down to a clip on the top right of the
bell-housing.  On the 64 the main harness goes behind the mounting panel for
the control box, with the rear and gearbox tails dropping down aft of that
panel, and the other tails forward of it.  The 69 has the main harness
routed under that mounting panel (still there even though it now has an
alternator)/

PaulH/