[Mgs] Should I Tell Them?

Mike Eldred redscirocco at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 18:44:03 MST 2010

Of course you should write to them. As a newspaper editor, I welcome
corrections, and thank our readers for pointing out any errors.
I know some of the Hemmings associate editors (Hemmings HQ is just a few miles
from my house) and they're all good guys, real car enthusiasts.  Nobody can
know everything, but I think the expertise of their staff is pretty diverse -
remember, HSEC is only one of several high-quality publications they put out
each month.

Mike Eldred
Wilmington, VT