[Mgs] [Austin_Counties_Cars_News] Re: List of Ethanol Free Gas Stations

Charles Hill chillmog at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 2 17:44:05 MST 2010

Very possible.  I checked Missouri as  Missouri has such a law for
regular gas.  There are some loopholes and premium is not included.  I
notice most of the stations listed for Missouri are for premium.  The
few listed for regular are primarily marinas.

BTW, one of the worst features of the Missouri law for out-of-state
travelers is that there is no requirement that pumps be labeled as to
alcohol content.

Charles Hill