[Mgs] Fwd: An Idea just came to me on this election eve.

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Mon Nov 1 18:49:59 MST 2010

With all the voter fraud stories floating around the country, I'd like
to make a suggestion. And there really is a car connection.

A. We go back to paper ballots. I don't need to know who won tonight - I
need to know who really won. I can't trust electronic voting of any kind
to be totally safe, secure, anonymous and non-fraudable.

2. The Iraqis had a good idea with the purple dye thing, but I
understand that the second time around some people had discovered a way
to get the dye off and go back in for a second round of voting.

III. Combine paper ballots and POR-15!!! NOTHING gets POR-15 off your
skin once it has even vaguely dried. Not even their own solvent. It's a
product made proudly here in the U.S. And if someone did come up with a
way to get that &^%Y off after it dried they'd be doing the car
restoration industry a big favor! And you can get it in any engine color!

Glenn

--
"Better to have a few cockeyed mutts running
the dog pound than Michael Vick."

			- PJ O'Rourke

Glenn Schnittke

g.schnittke at comcast.net