[Mgs] first drive of the year

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 06:06:58 MST 2010

Right, I just realized my mistake. I was thinking it's return goes into the
radiators return, when it's going to the hose feeding into the engine.  I just
didn't stop to think.

Yesterday, I was a little hard starting 20 minutes after stopping, when I
moved it away from possible foul balls in batting practice. An hour later it
started right up, and then 15 minutes after that it started right up.

This morning it was 50-55F and the top was already down. Nice drive in. The
temp gauge got to about a 1/4 inch above the blue on the 14-15 mile trip. Then
I stopped at Square Peg for take out breakfast, talked to Phil just a little
bit, he was busy. Came back out and it started right up.

Anybody else in the Twin Cities still on this list? Anybody going to Square
Peg, Saturday morning? Are the cars coming out yet?

Paul.

On Mar 31, 2010, at 3:05 AM, Paul Hunt wrote:

> What circulates through the heater core circulates through the engine, not
the radiator.  The heater core is a second radiator in parallel with the main
radiator, but without a thermostat in series with it like the main radiator
has.