[Mgs] first drive of the year

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 31 00:55:37 MST 2010

Even in temperatures close to freezing and with the heater on (can get hot
enough to be uncomfortable on our feet) my temp gauge gets about 3/4 the way
from C to N, i.e. only a little lower than normal, although the radiator
itself is barely warm.  I'd check the stat by letting it warm up from cold
and feeling if the radiator gets gradually warm (bad) or suddenly very hot
as the temp gauge gets near N (good).