[Mgs] first drive of the year

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 16:03:11 MST 2010

I think I bought a new thermostat, just because last fall when I put in an
order. It may be time.
Hard starting again this afternoon. Just started fine after baseball
practice though

On Mar 30, 2010 3:53 PM, "Barrie Robinson" <barrie at look.ca> wrote:

hello folks,

Took my MGB GT V8 for a short spin today, City of Barrie (yes yes, I'm
Barrie from Barrie), Ontario. - great with rebuilt 5 speed gearbox (courtesy
of Ted Schumacher).  Absolutely fabulous day.  As to all you young fellas,
wait 'til you grow up - so says me at 75 !