[Mgs] Heater Core Removal Q - MGB

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Sun Mar 28 09:41:46 MST 2010

Come on chaps!   Removing the heater is easy but putting it back can
be trying UNLESS you enlarge the hole into which the cable goes, then
it is not too bad   One thing however, has not been mentioned and
that is adjusting the flap cables !   You have to do this through
that tiny hole while "inside" the cockpit.  You have to slacken off
the nut, pull the flap to fully closed and then tighten.   But if you
don't adjust the cable you will only get a very small hot air leak -
which is no big deal.