[Mgs] Engine Frustration

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 21 16:50:12 MST 2010

If it is in neutral, with the plugs out, and you cannot rotate the engine
with the big nut on the crank, then I am afraid you are in a world of hurt.
Try forward and back, of course.

There is not going to be any "quick check".

Might as well take the valve cover off and look for a bent valvestem.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149