[Mgs] Rebuild V8 tranny

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 16:25:16 MST 2010

I saw one last year at Dwight McCullough's. He was doing some work on it. It
had just been imported earlier in the year.

I'd give up my roadster in a minute for one. If I had the money. This one had
a Webasto, which is really nice.

On Apr 21, 2010, at 5:26 PM, gordies garage wrote:

> Well Phil, I'm not sure if there is a registry, but if you're starting a
list of them, I have a car club buddy who brought one over when he moved from
the U.K. to Michigan  He purchased it new.