[Mgs] Engine Frustration

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Sun Mar 21 09:19:16 MST 2010

In that case, you could check to make sure the starter is not binding
with the flywheel - more common with the older style starter (67 and
older). This used to happen with my first MGB, a 65, which I would then
rock the car in 4th gear to free it. You didn't mention the year but
your description sounded like the engine shouldn't have seized up this
early.

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT