[Mgs] ALL BRITISH CAR MEET AND AUTO JUMBLE on 3-14-2010 Van Nuys, CA

Aeseeyou at aol.com Aeseeyou at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 10:03:13 MST 2010

Hey All LBC lovers (and not so LBC lovers (Jags, Bentleys Rolls Land
Rovers, etc.)

This coming Sunday March 14, 201O there will be a
                      ---==BIG==---
ALL BRITISH CAR MEET AND AUTO JUMBLE
at WOODLEY  PARK, VAN NUYS, CA
SUNDAY, MARCH 14, 2010 - 9 AM  to 4 PM

To assure you get a good spot, arrive there early, as I've seen the  entry
line really back up, plus it'll give you time to get out and talk to the
other people waiting for the gates to open

Directions: Woodley Ave. between Burbank Blvd and Victory  Blvd just North
of the intersection of the 405 and 101 Freeways (531 F7)

THE WOODLEY PARK ALL BRITISH CAR MEET AND AUTO JUMBLE--March 14,  2010 --9
AM to 4 PM
This will be a non-judged "meet" designed for the enthusiast and serious
collector alike. All British marques ( cars and motorcycles) are welcome.
An  area will be set aside for an Auto Jumble (Swap Meet). Vendor spaces
are the  same price as show entries. There will be food, music and general
merriment. The  event is free to spectators.
We are sure it will be day you don't want to  miss.

Contact us via Email at: _info at queens-english.org_
(mailto:info at queens-english.org)   or by  voice, 1-(626) 797-4221.
Or you can go online at _www.Queens-English.org_
(http://www.Queens-English.org) .  Click on the link provided for you to get a map and  directions.