[Mgs] alternator sold by moss?

Ed Woods fogbro1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 11 15:18:13 MST 2010

List,

I just purchased a Bosch alternator for my other British car and can confirm
that it's from a 78-80 Ford Fiesta. Bolts right up, but required a couple of
minor wiring alterations. Got it from Auto Zone. Comes with a lifetime
guarantee.

While I'm on the subject of alternators, I purchased a Lucas rebuilt for my
'72 MGB form Auto Zone last year before becoming aware of the Bosch
alternative. Around $75 at that time and also carries a lifetime guarantee.

Of course, like many of you, almost everything I buy will be the last one, a
life time guarantee of sorts I suppose.

Ed Woods