[Mgs] Alternator Sold by Moss

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 14:01:25 MST 2010

Before you get involved with an alternator that is hard to find try this URL
http://mgccars.com/100_amp_alternator_upgrade.htm

>From the information on web site it seems to be a direct replacement for the
Lucas with only a few minor wiring changes required. It is a common GM
alternator with plenty of oomph for even my Ham transmitter. Any auto store
will have them if anything goes wroing.  I plan to do this once my B  comes
out of storage. Next will be my C.

The usual disclaimer applies. I have never met the owner, other than buying
my rear shock kit from him at at super price. He obviously doesn't charge
extra because our cars are *antique collector cars.
*
Jack