[Mgs] Cuba

Mike Eldred redscirocco at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 10:58:21 MST 2010

This should be fairly easy to find.  Calabazar is a neighborhood or section of
Ranchos Boyeros, a townland south of Havana proper.  "Calzada de Bejucal" is
one of the main streets going into Calabazar.  If you are staying in one of
the good hotels in Havana city, someone there should be able to arrange
delivery for you.

"Ciudad Habana" is the state or province of Havana, which includes several
municipalities, including the city of Havana.

Just a few miles south of this address is a huge "secret" Chinese listening
post where they listen to telecommunications in the U.S.

I deny any official knowledge of any this.

-Mike Eldred

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/redscirocco@hotmail.com