[Mgs] Cuba

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Sun Mar 7 17:12:44 MST 2010

Ah-ha!  Been waiting for someone who might be
going there in person.  That development stalled
just before we could hand deliver a package by
round about means when we lost e-mail contact
with the MGA owner in Cuba.  See here: http://mgaguru.com/guest/demis

The home address given (several years ago) is:
     Celedonio Bernal
     #10416 e/ Morro y calzada de bejucal
     Las Caqas, Calabazar, Boyeros
     Ciudad Habana, CUBA

Can anyone interpret this and pinpont it on a map of Havana?

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com