[Mgs] Fwd: new mg owner in south fla.

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 10:55:48 MST 2010

for some reason the coil is staying powered up with the key off.
It could be caused by the engine cleaning, or it could be unrelated.
The coil is supplied with power when the key is on, and it is grounded when
the points are closed.  During that time it generates heat.
So if the coil is hot with the key off, there is power to the coil.