[Mgs] Turn Signal Flasher

David Ambrose stargazer1 at cox.net
Wed Mar 3 14:44:32 MST 2010

On 3/3/2010 1:15 PM, Hans Duinhoven wrote:
> My US spec Feb 71 BGT has the flasher unit on the firewall as well.
> Beware, that malfunction may well derive from a malfunctioning hazard
> switch unit, if mounted.
I've already replaced a bad hazard switch and flasher. (both were
malfunctioning)
> It is recomended to flip the hazard switch at least several times
> aannually.
> By this you keep the contacts going.
> Works with mine...
Thanks. I'll do this. Right now, I'm flipping the hazard switch every
few days just because I'm so happy they work again. :-)

Going out to pull the panel cover on the right hand side to see if I can
find it.

Cheers,
Dave Ambrose