[Mgs] so this is what happens when we take our cars in for service?

cyberemp at comcast.net cyberemp at comcast.net
Tue Jun 29 12:44:25 MDT 2010

So this is what happens when we take our cars in for service? My brother bought an urban four wheel drive that had been "Jumped" off a freeway onramp by the dealer mechanics, bending the frame and "totaling" the truck. I'm sure the owner who took it in for servicing was thrilled to find out what happened to his baby the only time it was ever taken off road.
Makes me think of "ferris Buellers day off"

"Did
you have to go so damn fast?"
> "Well he did say a high speed miss."
> "OK,
you turn this car around, and go back to work.
> If I ever see you again, you
WILL get a ticket."