[Mgs] Ultimate "top down" cap?

Eric eric at erickson.on.net
Sun Jun 27 18:13:08 MDT 2010

I don't know what you guys are toque-ing (can I have some) and I
certainly don't know what you are toque-ing about (or even tuque-ing
about), but a beanie is a beanie is a beanie.

What should I doubt myself when those trying to educate me drive on the
wrong side of the road, flush their toilets the wrong way and hell, half
of you can't even spell the word colour correctly (can you say "colour
supplement"?).

If in doubt, Google..

He is a company that makes its money out of beanies - you wouldn't think
they would get it so wrong, would you.

http://www.capsonly.com.au/category/28

And a company called :  http://www.beanies.com.au/see.html

We are currently having a VERY cold Winter, so we are thinking about
this warm headwear (the other day it got down to 2C).

So, my reccommendation stands.  If a cap blows off... wear a *BEANIE*.

Harrumph!   ;-)

Me