[Mgs] Ultimate "top down" cap?

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Jun 27 18:05:07 MDT 2010

I sort of remember a TV show about a kid and his dog that would
solve crimes and save the world every episode, and he wore a
beanie with a propeller.  Tom Terrific, maybe?  Hey, it was like
50 years ago.

Being into cooking, I think of toque as the big chef's hat.  Supposedly
100 pleats in it to represent the 100 ways to cook an egg.  Of course
if you ask 100 chefs how to make perfect scrambled eggs, you'll get
about 100 different answers.  But that has nothing to do with MGs,
I'll be quiet now.

mjb.