[Mgs] where

Bill Saidel saidel at camden.rutgers.edu
Mon Jun 14 12:48:51 MDT 2010

Hi,

    Can I obtain pointers to lists of " MG's For Sale".   I have a very
workable 74.5 cbb that I would like to sell reasonably and  would like
to circulate that info.  Other than our local Craig's list in which I
received 2 inquiries, I don't know of other for sale lists.
The car is workable, needs some TLC, runs and might turn out to be a
real bargain for someone who has the time.  I bought it to replace
another B which I thought was in worse condition than it was and I am
still driving the first one.

So again, where might I advertise it, especially in the Md-De-NJ (where
it is located) - Pa - NY.

Thanks,

Bill