[Mgs] starter and solenoid

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 20:40:50 MDT 2010

No it's the end threads. I thought it was designed that way to make it easier
to get everything on. It was that smooth.

I got the solenoid off the starter, but I couldn't get the black cap off.

My portable battery is completely dead. Can't get anything to bench test. I
guess I'll take it in to O'Reilly in the morning.