[Mgs] Images from the Telegraph

Mike Eldred redscirocco at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 14:08:46 MDT 2010

As a big OFAH fan, I LOVE the Reliant Robin.

Used Reliants are inexpensive enough and old enough to import into the U.S.
I've had an idea for just such a business - scouring the UK & Ireland for
"cheap" and quirky classics, and importing them to the U.S.  It will have to
stay just an idea, unfortunately, as I have no capital to back it up with.

-Mike Eldred

Wilmington, VT

'54 MG TF

'73 Midget