[Mgs] watch your chains

Mike Eldred redscirocco at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 21:02:35 MDT 2010

<<<People leave themselves open to all kinds of dangers in the military that
aren't accepted in everyday life,>>>

In some respects, that may be true.  But in my 11+ years in the Army, I can
honestly say that safety was always the top priority, and never second to
expediency - particularly when it came to any equipment or routine operations.
The people who buy $800 hammers don't skimp on equipment for cargo
operations.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/redscirocco@hotmail.com