[Mgs] watch your chains

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Sat Jun 5 17:37:07 MDT 2010

Have to agree there. I don't think I've seen anyone but myself pull an
engine with rope. I'm sure others do it. I've got a few tricks and some
very specific knots to make sure nothing slips. I'm also not pulling XK
blocks out with rope. I finally bought an Olberg Tilt-lift and won't use
anything else now. And Charles' suggestion of doubling the rating is wise.

Glenn

--
Nil desperandum

Glenn Schnittke