[Mgs] Clutch & whatnot

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 4 10:26:46 MDT 2010

Personally, I don't like trying to weasel the engine and spline shaft into
the clutch with the tranny in the car. You can't see what you're doing, and
your movements are highly constrained in every direction. Too much risk of
binding, misalignment, and damage.

That said, I know lots of people have done it, claiming it "slips right in".
That's nice, until it doesn't.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149