[Mgs] watch your chains

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Wed Jun 2 10:29:31 MDT 2010

How about a little more analysis of how this could have been
prevented?  Looking at the chain, can you see any defects that an
inspection could have caught before using it?  Was the chain heavy
enough for the job?  How old was it?  I appreciate the "don't let
this happen to you" warning, but I'm not sure how I would go about
doing that.  Glad it wasn't too big of a disaster in your case.  Thanks.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net