[Mgs] Dealership sign, double sided MG / Austin Healey on e-bay - NFI

Pete Groh pete_groh at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 10:07:30 MDT 2010

If you are into automobilia or have a restoration shop, there is a sign on e-bay. I have the same sign, double sided in a metal frame; MG / Austin on the bottom. It is in my two car garage, against the wall. I moved it twice, 1st when purchased in Glen Burnie MD, and than when I moved to Ellicott City MD.

My sign was purchase from a BMC dealership and found on a used car lot. I located the owner of the business stating I wanted to purchase the sign, and asked about the price. He wanted $300.00. I stated that I was a Triumph guy and purpose of purchase was to trade for a Triumph sign. He than offered me the sign for $100.00. I stated I did not have $100.00 on me. He than stated how much did I had in my pocket. I counted out $20.00 and change.
I stated I still had to pay to move the sign and that it could be broken at any time. He accepted my offer.

MG austin healey dealership sign
Item number:120599738178

Auction can end at any time, as item is also being offered for sale locally.
Please contact us at Kunkle Motors with any questions.
570-675-1546

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_rdc=1&item=120599738178&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fmotors.shop.ebay.com%3A80%2F__%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp2127.m39.l1313%26_nkw%3D120599738178%26_sacat%3D%26_fvi%3D1&viewitem=

Kind regards
Pete Groh (KeyGuy)