[Mgs] Cooling System Flush

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Thu Jul 29 09:24:33 MDT 2010

Gene,
   Paul's suggestions are spot on; his is just the way I do my cleaning.
   Though it seems a nuisance, do flush the heater separately. Heaters seem to
retain more sediment than the radiators, a surprisingly large amount.
   While you are at it, look into the hose end of the heater valve. Sometimes
there is an accumulation of sediment there. If you see it, then the valve must
be removed in order to clean the water passage to the head.
Bob