[Mgs] Ignition Light

Bert Palte palte at gmx.net
Tue Jul 27 02:11:17 MDT 2010

BTDT, once, when I was in Luxemburg with the MGB, the alternator light indicated that there was a malfunction.
I switched off the light and managed to get home, although, when I had to fill up the petrol tank, the car had to be push started.
This was a 350 km drive.

Bert

-------- Original-Nachricht --------