[Mgs] Filling gearbox on an MGB

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 14:57:29 MDT 2010

I have heard of people that get a long length of hose and feed it into the hole
on the side of the gearbox from the engine
compartment, then use a funnel to pour the oil in. Just need to keep peering
under the car for when the oil starts to leak
out of the filler hole.

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer