[Mgs] Brake Master Cylinder Spring Release

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 15:35:31 MDT 2010

I have always clamped one mounting ear in a vice, and used a long
screwdriver to depress the piston while using circlip pliers to remove the
retainer.  If it turns out you need two hands on the pliers, lean into the
screwdriver and hold it in place with your chest.
Rick

PS a vice and a screwdriver is also how I bench bleed the master before
mounting.