[Mgs] Battery tie down

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 22 10:42:28 MDT 2010

Hmm, the problem with reusing the factory holddowns is that there isn't room
on the sides for the long bolts. So I don't see how this kit would work
either, with my battery. Obviously, batteries vary in dimensions -- mine is
not so stuck that it couldn't bounce on a California freeway expansion joint
(not to mention some of the rally roads), so I am using a bungee.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149