[Mgs] so this is what happens when we take our cars in for service?

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Thu Jul 1 19:34:53 MDT 2010

<< My brother (a Brewers fan) calls the Cubs "lovable losers".
We LOVE to see them LOSE.  >>

At least that's the MAJORITY of the time, Paul !!!  LOL
I'm a Sox fan anyway, so who cares <VBG> ?!?!?
Besides, 'baseball' DIED when the Dodgers mover OUT of
Ebbits Field !!!!

<< He bought a TR7, btw. >>

Poor guy.  What a pure WASTE of good money [sorry, Mark<G>] !!

<< Engine is way low on power, still faster than the 'B. >>

Make the 'B' Driver LIGHTER.  Dats all it would take !!!  LOL !!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
[with LOTS of 1st time offers for Listers in the
For Sale areas which ARE soon to go to fleabay -:(.]
[with MGA & MGB stuff listed ! ]