[Mgs] value

MGBOB mgbob at juno.com
Wed Jan 27 15:04:40 MST 2010

  I posed this question to a couple of CT Jag Club members last fall,
about a 3.8 MkII.  Their responses were that RHD would take about $10M
off the value here in USA. The car in question had OD. That adds value,
compared to 4speed only, but they also opined that OD and the automatic
cars have equal value here.
Bob